Friday, November 7, 2008

Cabin in the Fall

We had a great day in the fall leaves at the cabin.

The kids enjoyed raking the leaves and making the pile as big as we could.


The weather was perfect, the leaves were dry, and my camera was busy.











This is Candy and Ice Cream jumping off the docks into our large pile of leaves. They had a GREAT time and kept jumping for hours.







I am having a lot of fun with these pictures. I am using Picnik which was suggested by my good friend Ms. Huis herself. Thanks for the tip.

2 comments:

Alana said...

so much fun! I love the editing you did! And those are great pictures of you with the kids--I have so few with me and my girls---MUST TAKE MORE!

Missy said...

You're pictures look awesome! You're becoming a pro! I can't believe how big your kids are getting...and so cute! :)