Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine's Night Good Friends

We live in one of the greatest neighborhoods around. When Doughnut and I were looking to move, I wanted a neighborhood with lots of kids. We got it. We enjoy everyone so much and look forward to nicer weather when we see people more. We were lucky enough to be invited to a Valentine Party right next door. We had pizza and treats. The adults enjoyed a little Guitar Hero and band time while the kids watched movies and fell asleep. (OK - my kids did not fall asleep and Candy was up until 1:00 when I took her home. Just another reason why we should not let her sleep in the afternoon. She was GREAT the next two days and I do not regret the fun evening at all.) Ice Cream fell asleep around midnight, so not much better, but they were all good. I guess we will have to host soon. What holiday is next??!!??!


























No comments: